On todays show we’re going to take a deep dive on some of the credit cards that I think are best for “millennials”. Im putting it in quotes because its really about five cards that I recommend for anyone who meet the following criteria:
- Annual fees are a no-go.
- Things like lounge access and rental car insurance (secondary perks) aren’t as important as earning potential
- Earnings should be geared towards things millennials tend to spend money on
- Travel – Uber/AirBnb
- Food & Drinks
- Online Shopping
- Cash back is generally more desirable than points or miles
- Card should have mobile app for management
The result is that not only did we find some great credit cards for millennials but we also talked about a bunch of products that we’ve never featured on the Pursuing Points podcast.
Give it a listen and let us know what you think. Oh, and if you have a minute, we’d appreciate your iTunes reviews if you feel that this show has provided you with any value whatsoever.
If you have any personal questions, or have a comment about the show, or just want want to say hi feel free to reach out.
- Uber Visa
- Capital One Savor Rewards Credit Card
- Discover It Card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature
- Chase Freedom & Freedom Unlimited